Operational Decision Services available on-premise or on-cloud became critical components of modern decision-making applications across a wide range of industries. These intelligent services are usually created with Business Rules and Decision Management systems (BR&DM) which integrate business processes, business rules, decisions, advanced analytics, and events into modern enterprise architectures – directing them all to a common goal – better business decisions!
DecisionCAMP is the major international event oriented to Decision Management practitioners with a strong technical background. This year major DecisionCAMP’s topics will include:
- Business Rules
- Business Decision Modeling
- Decision Microservices
- Decision Explanation, Testing and Execution
- Rules Discovery and Machine Learning
- Decision Optimization.
DecisionCAMP-2020 is organized by DMCommunity.org and together with RuleML+RR 2020 will be a part of the event Declarative AI Conference: Rules, Reasoning, Decisions, and Explanations hosted by SINTEF AS, University of Oslo, and Norwegian University of Science and Technology, in Oslo, Norway. DecisionCAMP is the latest incarnation of the series of popular events for Business Rules and Decision Management practitioners that started in 2008 – see the history of the events.
DecisionCAMP-2020 will include presentations from leading decision management authorities, vendors, and practitioners. The event will explore the current state in Decision Management, the real-world decision models that utilize business rules, machine learning, and optimization technologies within modern enterprise architectures, the latest advances in DM standards, tools and capabilities. The event will include two Q&A Panels “Ask a Practitioner” and “Ask a Vendor“.
There are many benefits to attending DecisionCAMP including:
- Learn about new trends in Decision Management technologies, and how they can be used to address your business problems
- Share practical results on the use of various decision management technologies in business settings
- Meet face-to-face with well-known BR&DM experts and key architects of popular products
- Exchange best practices for using decision management technologies today and tomorrow.
- James Taylor, Decision Management Solutions, USA
- Prof. Jan Vanthienen, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Mark Proctor, Red Hat, UK
- Carole-Ann Berlioz, Sparkling Logic, USA
- Dr. Alan N Fish, FICO, UK.
|Abstract Submission:||March 1, 2020|
|Author Notification:||April 2, 2020|
|Presentation Submission:||June 20, 2020|
|DecisionCAMP:||June 29 – July 1, 2020|